Monday, February 12, 2007

OK Ill try this

One Word Answers (For the Most Part)

This Moment: Peaceful
Your Shoes: Red (& muddy)
Craving: Kissing
The State of Your Home: Warm
Annoyed By: (currently) nothing
Noise In the Background: water dripping
Really Want To: Fly
Thinking About: Love
Your Keyboard: Useful
Smelling: Rose oil
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: colored markers
Don't Ever Want To: be beaten
Your Eye Color: hazel green
The Weather: snowy
Have Never Tried: horse drawn sleigh ride
Think Everyone Should Try: to be cool
Last Vacation Destination: Colorado
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: Water
Your Bad Habit: which one?
What You're Going To Do Now: read

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my darlin', how do I love thee? I can't even count the ways--'cause I'd be an old, old lady by the time I got through. Don't fret about staulkers--cyber or otherwise--'cause you KNOW I got your back (and front).